Associates for IRB/HRPP Solutions (AIS)
AIS provides consultation for institutional review boards (IRBs) responsible for the review of human subjects research and human research protection programs (HRPPs). Institutions can improve the integration and effectiveness of its HRPP and/or IRB through targeted or comprehensive evaluations provided by PEER.
We promote excellence of an IRB/ethics committee by enhancing the quality and efficiency of its reviews. We also provide consultation for many of the components of an HRPP, including Conflicts of Interest (COI) Committees, Privacy Boards/HIPAA, Compliance Oversight Programs, Grants Management/Sponsored Programs, Research Billing, Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight (ESCRO) Committees, and Radiation Safety/Radioactive Drug Research Commitees (RDRC).
This division also has extensive experience with reporting noncompliance to OHRP and FDA and responding to their investigations or inquiries.
- Development of Human Research Protection Programs
- Integration of HRPP Components
- Consultation for:
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Committee/COI Policies
- HIPAA/Privacy Board
- Grants Management/Sponsored Programs
- Research Billing
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Oversight Committee (ESCRO)
- Compliance Oversight Programs
- Institutional Officials – Enhancing the ethical conduct of research
- Education Training for Investigators and Administrators
- Develop an Educational and Training Conference
- Compliance Oversight: Review of IRBs or Research Teams
- Export Control