Associates for Clinical Trials Management (ACT Management)
ACT Management provides monitoring services of multicenter clinical trials for Sponsors, Sponsor-Investigators (SIs), or CROs.
We can help ensure success of your clinical trial by providing effective communication between the PI or Coordinating Center and the performance sites. Through effective oversight monitoring and communication, ACT Management can help ensure that your trial meets its scientific objectives and deadlines.
- Medical Writing/Drafting Protocols
- Consultation on Ethical Design of Studies
- Consultation on Interacting with FDA
- Development of Case Report Forms
- Assessment and Development of New Sites
- Site Initiation Visits for Investigators
- Education and Training of Investigators/GCP Training
- Enhancing Capture of Data and Endpoints
- Site Monitoring
- Preparation for Audit and Clean-up of Data